|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Vary per provider from $90 to $150 per 50-60 minute session, with the initial session costing slightly more ($125 to $185).
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Cymbria Hess is contracted to serve only the following plans: Humana, Medical Mutual of Ohio, Custom Designs, UMR and Tricare .
Joanne Forsthoefel is contracted to serve our Anthem, Custom Designs and United HealthCare clients.
Amy Mancini is contracted to serve our CareSource Marketplace and Custom Designs clients.
These policies are billed by the office directly to the insurance company. At time of visit your copay or percentage needs to be paid by you. For all of the above plans it is REQUIRED that you contact Kate, our client care coordinator, prior to meeting with your counselor. 48 hours prior is ideal, (CareSource requires 7 days to secure pre-authorization) as insurance companies love to put her on hold for extended amounts of time. If benefits are NOT verified at the time we meet you will be expected to cover costs in full for that session. We cannot guarantee coverage even if verified in advance. But without advance authorization often our time can not be covered. Kate can be reached at the office phone 513-233-0020, ext 2 . Kate will verify your current benefits for the above listed policies at the time of scheduling your intake.
For all other policies we do not bill the policy but rather you pay at the time of session and we provide a form (called a Superbill) that you utilize to seek reimbursement directly from your insurance provide billing but rather you as the client pay directly and then we can provide the form you provider.
Use these questions to determine your insurance policy actual coverage:
- Do I have out of network coverage for my policy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a separate deductible for behavioral health and/or out of network coverage?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the actual coverage amount per therapy session - Specifically the UCR (Usual Customary Rate - which is an arbitrary amount the policy dictates as what they are willing to cover regardless of the actual cost to provide and pay for the service) for a 90791 (initial session) and 90837 (60 minute session)?
- Is there a maximum or limits for behavioral health?
Due at time of service. Expect to put a credit card (or HSA) on file at your first session.
Clients are seen by appointment Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays.
Click on the oblong blue "Schedule Now" button, when you are ready to get started. The "Schedule Now" button will take you to our online booking program, Select your provider and and book a time right now to get started! If you have question call 233-0020, ext 2.