|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Vary per provider from $90 to $150 per 50-60 minute session, with the initial session costing slightly more ($125 to $185). Insurance may cover part of those costs.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Different therapists are covered by different policies, we are NOT on all policies, nor are all therapists on the same networks. In-network policies are billed by the office directly to the insurance company. At time of visit your copay or percentage needs to be paid by you. It is your responsibility to know your coverage. We will attempt to verify benefits but that is not a guarantee of coverage. If benefits are NOT verified at the time we meet you will be expected to cover costs in full for that session. We cannot guarantee coverage even if verified in advance. For specific billing questions our billing department is 513-233-0020, ext 2 .
For all other out of network policies we do not bill the policy but rather you pay at the time of session and we provide a form (called a Superbill) that you utilize to seek reimbursement directly from your insurance provide billing but rather you as the client pay directly and then we can provide the form you provider.
Use these questions to determine your insurance policy actual coverage:
- Do I have out of network coverage for my policy?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a separate deductible for behavioral health and/or out of network coverage?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- What is the actual coverage amount per therapy session - Specifically the UCR (Usual Customary Rate - which is an arbitrary amount the policy dictates as what they are willing to cover regardless of the actual cost to provide and pay for the service) for a 90791 (initial session) and 90837 (60 minute session)?
- Is there a maximum or limits for behavioral health?
Due at time of service. Our policy is to keep a credit card (or HSA) on file to be used at your first session and any visits that follow.